Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Don't Litter


Littering is against the law, and you're taking bad care of your own home, the Earth.
If you litter, you can get a ticket. And if you litter you can mess up the world.
Do you want to see your own world messed up with trash?
Would you throw trash down all around your own house?
I don't want to see you littering. I really get angry about littering. Like one time, I picked up a whole bunch of litter in a park. It was hard work. But I can even clean up the whole Earth if I have to!
Don't litter!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Seay said...

You preach it, Emma! I do not like for people to trash up our earth. I'm so glad that you willing to tell people how bad it is to litter.
I love you,
nana

Marcus and Meg Asby said...

Emma, what a great post! You're right. We should take very good care of our environment. I'm so proud of you for wanting to be a great steward of the beautiful earth God made and gave to us!

I can't wait to see you in September!