Monday, June 16, 2008

Camp


(Dictated by Emma, typed by Mom.)
I was a camper for the first time on 2008. And it was really good. I really liked it.
I met everyone in my cabin. And well Jax really missed me. More than I can think! Because when he saw me, he hugged me so hard, I almost didn't know what hit me!
We were there the week before my camp because Daddy was a doctor there. He took us fishing. And when Mom and the boys left, me and Dad stayed for a while, and we had a fish on the line. It was so big and powerful it broke our fishing pole!!!! That- was awesome!

I rode horses everyday at Camp Ozark. I love riding horses! It was not like riding horses here because I ride Peruvian horses and those weren't Peruvian horses.
I also did other activities like Critter Creation. I made a nice little stuffed animal with a little t-shirt for it that said I love Aggies. Mish-Mash was my favorite part of the day. I went to the water slides during Mish-Mash and sometimes to the craft shed.

This is me in my cabin.
The people in my cabin were Leslie, Emily, Caroline, Bailey, and my cousin Trinity, and another person named Emma. They were good friends.

4 comments:

First Ladies... said...

I love hearing about your favorite things at camp and I love you!
nana

Marcus and Meg Asby said...

I'm so glad Jax gave you a big hug when you came home! He DOES love you a bunch. My little brother and I are pretty crazy about each other, too.

Love,

Meg

Marshall Hope Group said...

Emma,

You look really cool riding the horse. I hope you had a great time at the camp. I love family vacations!

Faith

Anonymous said...

Emma!

You are growing up into such a beautiful young lady! I sure do miss you! Thanks for blogging so I can see and hear what is going on in your life! Love you and miss you!


Arlene <><